The UE Reference are true 3-way reference monitors with a flat frequency response curve, developed and tuned in collaboration with the engineering team at Capitol Studios, Los Angeles. Designed for professional studio engineers and producers for use during recording, mixing and mastering original music content. Other applications include FOH venue tuning, live recording and mixing.
Also an excellent product for the serious music fan because of its natural and authentic sound reproduction. Lightweight and portable and providing up to -26dB of noise isolation, they can be used on an aeroplane, in the waiting room or anywhere you can find time to listen!
- 3 proprietary precision balanced armature drivers
- Integrated 3-way crossover
- Frequency response: 5Hz – 25KHz
- Impedance: 35 ohms @ 1kHz
- Noise Isolation: -26db
- Input Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1mW
- Durable, replaceable cables