Shure QLXD Digital Wireless Systems deliver defined, streamlined performance with transparent, 24-bit encrypted, digital audio. Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D offers outstanding wireless functionality for demanding live sound events and installations.
The QLXD1 bodypack transmitter is easy to use and quickly syncs with the receiver at the push of a button, maintaining clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire 100 m (330 ft.) range. The MX150 is a professional subminiature lavalier microphone ideal for use in speech and other applications requiring low profile, discreet placement.
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz audio frequency range
- Easy set-up utilising IR scan and sync
- High-resolution receiver LCD screen
- Ethernet networking for multiple receiver systems
- XLR and 1/4″ jack audio outputs