The G4 300 Series uses the power of an increased switching bandwidth of up to 88 MHz. New frequency ranges allow to operate multi-channel setups with dozens of channels while securing reliable operation – despite digital dividend.
Designed for live vocalists this system has a great vocal sound and excellent feedback rejection. Includes the EM300 G4 diversity receiver and the SKM300-945 G4 hand held transmitter with dynamic, supercardioid capsule. Reliable technology for the professional stage.
State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e-945 capsule on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated, programmable mute switch
- 88 Mhz bandwidth. Includes UK Channel 38
- True diversity receiver for range & reliability
- Up to 32 simultaneous channel operation
- Wireless sync of transmitter from receiver
- 945 supercardioid capsule for feedback rejection
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- XLR and 1/4″ jack audio outputs