The JH16v2 is an 10 driver in-ear monitor featuring quad lows, single dual mids and quad highs to produce a fantastic aural experience via a steel tube triple bore waveguide with Freqphase. The Performance Universal series achieves a custom-like fit with an ergonomic sound-bore angle and refined shaping of the ear-bowl and helix areas via 3D printing.
Version 2 of the JH16 features the all new drivers and crossover that go into the Siren series, as well as a Steel tube Waveguide. V2 also uses the Moon Audio 4 pin connector and cable which allows 10dB of adjustable bass per ear.
- 10 proprietary precision balanced armature drivers
- Integrated 3-way crossover
- Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 23KHz
- Impedance: 18 ohms
- Noise Isolation: -26dB
- Input Sensitivity: 118dB @ 1mW