Despite its tiny, discreet size and elegant, lightweight design, the DPA 4099 is extremely rugged. The versatile gooseneck provides stable and repeatable positioning while the design of the mounting system ensures that your instrument will never be scratched or marked.
Representing years of research and development, the 4099 condenser microphones feature supercardioid polar patterns for superior gain-before-feedback. Most importantly the 4099 delivers the fully transparent, natural sound of your instrument.
- Supercardioid pick-up pattern, Condenser element
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20Khz
- Max Input SPL: Loud = 142dB / Extreme = 152dB
- Flexible and easy one-hand mounting
- Weight: 31grams, Cable: 1.8 metres long